This scheme is meant for extending insurance coverage to the members of APNRT who are employed abroad and also to the students studying abroad.
Insurance Coverage to Employees
1. Rs.10 Lakhs will be paid for accidental death or permanent disability leading to loss of employment.
2. Reimbursement of one way economy class return air ticket of insured person’s dead body/person with permanent disablement and one attendant to India in case of accidental death/permanent disability leading to loss of employment while in employment abroad.
3. Payment of Rs. 1 Lakh towards the medical expenses of injuries of the insured person who received injuries in an accident.
4. If the insured person who is unable to attend his job due to sickness/accidental injuries the economy class one way air ticket to him and for one attendant will be reimbursed.
5. Women emigrants will be paid an amount of Rs.35,000/- towards normal delivery and Rs.50,000/- towards caesarean operation charges. The amount will be paid one time during the coverage of the policy.
6. Family members of the deceased insured person will be paid Rs.50,000/- per annum towards hospitalization expenses.
7. An amount up to Rs.45,000/- will be paid in connection with any litigation relating to his/her employment.
Insurance Coverage to Students
1. An amount of Rs.10 lakhs will be paid in case of accidental death or permanent total disablement.
2. Economy class one way air ticket to India for dead body/person with permanent disability along with one assistant will be paid.
3. Hospitalization expenses to the extent of Rs.1 Lakh towards accidental injuries will also be paid.
4. If the insured student who is unable to continue his/her studies due to accidental injuries, the economy class air ticket to him/her with one attendant will be reimbursed.